The G K & N/Slane Tracked Remote Reel
- Remote hose reels which are used where it is impossible to reach a drain with a conventional Jetting Tanker
- The remote reel is available as a tracked unit, which with its low ground pressure is extremely useful for sports fields, golf courses etc. and can be towed to site by any car or van - subject to a suitable trailer and correct driving entitlement
- The tracked reel can cross rough ground, rubble, ploughed fields etc. and due to the narrow width is suitable for canal towpaths, footpaths, underground car parks, railways etc.
- Due to its compact size it can be transported by a small trailer or in the back of a suitable van.
- The advantage of the tracked reel and trailer reel over the conventional remote reel mounted on a dumper is the transport cost is reduced and the compact tracked reel can be despatched on a next day pallet courier service.
Tracked Remote Reel Standard
- Twin cylinder diesel Lombardini engine
- Tandem hydraulic pump
- 250 meter i inch capacity jetting reel
- Hi torque duplex chain driven reel
- Hydraulic control valve with speed control
- Water dump valve and pressure gauge
- Slane hydraulic under carriage with hydraulic brakes
- Stand-on platform
- Colours - orange reel and engine cover; grey frame and track gear. Other colours available on request
- Machine weight without hose = 680kg. 1 inch thermoplastic jetting hose weight = 48kg per 100 meters
- Width 1000mm; Height 1450mm; Length 1800mm; Weight 750kg
Tracked Remote Reel Super
- 1 1/4 inch jetting hose 200 meter capacity
- Front hydraulic stabiliser option
- Width 1200mm; Height 1650mm; Length 2000mm; Weight 825kg
Also available as narrow access version 850mm wide with 100 meters of 1 inch hose or 150 meters of 3/4 hose
Click the image below to download the PDF